Monday, June 19, 2006

Back to life...back to reality







If it's called a vacation...then why am I so tired? 9 days at the beach meant 9 days sleeping in till 11, going to bed at insane hours of the morning. And drinking from the time I got up till the time I went to bed. My body is exhausted....exhausted, but tan. And now its back to the real world where my alarm goes off at 6:30, i have to cover up my tan with business attire, and it is unacceptable to have a bloody mary for breakfast. And they tasted so good.
But now its back to the 9 to 5. I miss the beach.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! It's just not the same crowd though! Wish I could've been there for the tan.....and the drinking - fun fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home