Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ewww

I just called a man back who left me a message on my voicemail about a billboard he was interested in. The message was in-audible, but I did manage to get his name, and his phone number. When I called him I asked him how he was and he replied..."im not doing too good" That kind of threw me off because usually people just respond "fine how are you?..." or something to that effect. Anyways..I could barely understand the man on the phone. So I asked him what his business was called and I swear the man said "ABC Foreskin" I asked him again what it was called, and again it sounded just like "ABC foreskin" Now I am hoping and praying that I have that name wrong, but I am also wracking my brain to think of other words that sound like foreskin, and I am at a loss...
So I guess we will see because tommorow I have an appointment, at ABC foreskin...or whatever it is really called. My plan is this...if I drive up and the sign outside reads ABC Foreskin than I will kindly put my car in reverse and peel out of the parking lot as fast as my civic will take me. If someone has really named there business that then I am not mature enough to have them as a client.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home