Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

Today around 11 am I was sitting on my back porch talking on my phone. I get better reception outside of my home. So as I was chatting the FedEx guy came by...he stopped and we shared some words. As he was walking off he turned back around, and said "Man...It must be nice....wish I was having that kind of Friday!" I just smiled and said "yeah...it is a nice day". Honestly I had no clue what this guy was talking about...I thought he might have meant it was nice to be sitting outside on such a pretty day so I kind of just let it go. Then as I sat back down I realized I was sitting next to 3 empty Budweiser bottles...My FedEx guy thought I was getting blitzed on a Friday morning. But in reality...me and my roomate are just lazy about cleaning up after ourselves.

So no Mr. FedEx man...im not a closet alcoholic, and I don't drink beer alone on Friday mornings...I mean really...isn't that why they invented mimosas, and bloody marys?

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it trill... id he hot? next time invite himin for a beer.and lets be honest... you were drinking. were you not?

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger crice said...

wasn't drinking, and he was just ok looking...not my type...i love a man in uniform, but not necessarilly a fedex uniform...UPS really does it for me, there is just something about a man dressed all in doo doo brown.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home