Thursday, April 27, 2006

you have got to be kidding.

There are a few things in fashion that I NEVER thought we would see again. Some of those things include, but are not limited to...tapered pants, shoulder pads, banana clips, and athletic socks that came above the ankle...one thing I formely put in this list has however reemerged, and I am having a really hard time with it.

Yes in case you didn't know pleats will soon be everywhere. I got my latest InStyle yesterday and pleated pants, and shorts are apparently all the rage this season.

Well this girl will not be surcoming to the fad...Pleats do nothing for me. Maybe they work for you Nicole Richie...but not eating also works for you, and well....thats never been something thats worked out for me either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home