Friday, February 17, 2006

Well Hello Mr. Miller

If you haven't been watching the olympics...well you aren't missing much. However I do have one thing to say about the 2006 winter games...damn....no....double damn. Because in this years olympics there are some of the hottest atheletes I personally think America has ever produced. When people refer to America as "america the beautiful" there is a whole new meaning in 2006. One athlete that has caught my eye, and has made my stomach go flip flop is Mr Cutie Pants himself.. Bode Miller. (literally even typing his name makes me hot) If you don't know who this dreamsicle is google him right now.....i'll wait..............................................................................


Oh my god...isn't he such a dream!?! He is now doing Nike ads, so watch for his cute tight ass there. Otherwise you can catch my ski bunny Bode skiing his heart out for a gold in Torino. I hope he wins, only so I can see his Carolina blue eyes and svelt body on top of the medal stand. I think I may love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home