Tuesday, January 31, 2006

well theres 2+ hours Ill never get back

Last nite I rented Elizabethtown. This could be the most worthless movie of 2005. Do not rent it, or do rent it because I am dying to see if I am the only one who hates it. Maybe its because I really dislike Kirsten Dunst. Or maybe I hated the movie because neither she nor Orlando Bloom could keep an accent going to save their lives. Kirstin had this ridiculos southern accent that was only present for 1/2 of the movie, and Orlandos American accent fell very short. This movie sucked...really sucked. The only thing going for this movie is the soundtrack...it is very good. Think: a movie that nothing happens set to Tom Petty. However a decent soundtrack does not a movie make. Absolutly nothing happens in this movie. I am angry that I wasted my time on it. Im bitter that it was my choice in the movie store. I didn't get any of it, and I probably won't see another Dunst movie as long as I live...she sucks and her teeth freak me out.

Here are Some other things that really piss me off:

The fact that they still play Creed and Sugar Ray on the Radio.
That Gwen Stefani started a solo career.

what pisses you off?

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gwen is so brill.. and her solo carreer is booming. y does that piss u off?

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger crice said...

brill...no...she should have never left no doubt.
i hate her new stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home