Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a couple of things

today as i was walking to check my mail my neighbor was dragging her christmas tree out of door to the dumpster....i would say this is a little late, i mean it is february, but also her dispute might be that shes on top of things for spring cleaning.

what was brittany spears thinking?...no not taking her kid for a ride on her lap in her mercedes...i am more concerned with the outfit she chose to wear to Kanyes pre-grammy party. I mean i feel bad for her baby, but don't we come to expect this kind of thing from britt? the clothing choice just made a bad situation worse if you ask me.

speaking of the grammys i heard mariah is really pissed that she is not opening the night up, and madonna is, or maybe its the other way around. either way would that not be a great bitch fight?! my moneys on mariah.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know madonna is tough..
and mariah carey falls apart
v. easily

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger crice said...

After seeing Madonna in the purple leotard I changed my mind...Madonna would kill Mariah. But it still would be a good fight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home