Tuesday, February 07, 2006

don't email me your bullshit

Ok... the first thing I do in the morning is check my email...inevitably there will be about 20 emails that i delete, and some are from people i know. this really pisses me off. Do not send me shit that says if I send this to 10 people then my wish will come true. People...who out there really thinks that if you send an email on to people that you will find the love of your life, or get lots of money?...this just ain't happening. Please don't send me those emails. Email was invented as a wonderful way to keep in touch with people. Its painless, and you don't even have to buy a stamp. In our lazy American world email allows us to sit in our pajamas, and correspond with people without leaving the house. Email was not however invented to make wishes come true, or bring on bad luck to those who refuse to comply with these mindless forwards. And for those of you who put things like "this probably won't work, but might as well try" in the subject of your forward...your right. it won't work. what you are wrong about is that trying is taking up time out of your day in a hopeless pursuit. Whats more its using up space in my inbox. Why dont you use that time to drop a line to someone you haven't heard from in a while? Know this...if I send you a forward its worth sending...it either has funny pictures, or something humorous to lighten the work day. But note: If you get a forward from me that prompts you to forward it onto 10 of your closest friends....i probably don't like you.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin said this really happened to him. He licked dese nuts and he got a free gat outta it!
MO DOG

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger crice said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....your cousin sounds like a real stand up guy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home