Monday, February 20, 2006

30 cents

I swear...whenever people come to town to visit it is like the good old college days all over again. Or atleast we try our hardest to make it that way. Thank God people only come back every so often. My body just can't handle the type of partying I used to be accustomed to.

Saturday night some friends were in town. We all started at BW3's for wings, and beers. Then onto a private party of some guy named Chuck...or Charlie, or something with a C. Either way I had no idea who this boy was, but ended up at the bar drinking his free beer. Thanks Chuck whoever you are...
After the beer went dry we headed to the 519er to continue the party. That is when shots started to be taken, and thats where things get fuzzy. I really don't do shots anymore. I may take a tequila shot here and there from time to time, but thats the extent of it. But Saturday if there was shot being taken I was front and center. We went from tequila, to jager bombs, to georgia peaches, and then the clencher shot was the upside down pineapple cake shot. if you have never tried an upside down pinapple cake shot try one...it is absolutely delicious. however its so good, that you feel like you are eating dessert, not drinking alcohol. this makes the shot deadly. because when something tastes good you want more of it. and thats the problem i ran into saturday. it tasted so good going down, but seeing it again the next day....well it put that shot into a whole new perspective.

there was a lot of dancing saturday night, and when I woke up sunday morning i found a nickel stuck to my left boob, and a quarter stuck to my right. so i made 30 cents...somehow. it was a fun night though...the kind you can only have every so often. it's the kind of night that makes you miss college........... and then you wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home