Monday, July 10, 2006

My Weekend

Last weekend was a whirlwind of excitement and fun. I headed up to D.C. Friday afternoon to visit my pal J.J. And see her new apartment which is in the heart of the city. It was a lovely evening. We had margaritas on her roof-top deck, dined at a delicious little neighborhood resteraunt. Partied on U street, and ended the evening with a rousing girls against boys game of trivial pursuit. The girls won...fair and square I might add. The boys however were not good losers, and must have not learned anything while in elementary school about "fair play" and being "good sports".

So Saturday we woke up, and drove to MD where we got dolled up for an early day wedding which I attended with my boyfriend, and his family...complete with significant others. The wedding was very pretty, and the reception was a ball. Despite a lot of shit talking after the fact I am still happy to say that I caught the bouquet. I think this makes 5 for me total. And no...despite popular sarcasm, no one was harmed in the catching of the bouquet. I just chalk in up to good hand eye coordination, and not being afraid to reach in front of others faces. We danced, and drank and had a great time...we even extended the evening to an after party hosted by part of the wedding party, and still not having enough (just like an other ECU alum) we went out to the bar to tie one on after the after party.

All in all despite a few blisters from some adorable shoes the weekend was great. Busy...but a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home