Monday, June 26, 2006

I know what you're thinking....Im an idiot.

Aaron Spelling died!
This is so odd to me, not because he is dead...I mean the man was 83, BUT yesterday I had this huge urge to watch 90210. Like all day long I could not get it out of my head how badly I wanted to watch 90210.
I can't help but think that I might have some weird form of ESP. Like my intuitions are very strong, but not right on the money...they just kind of dance around things.
One time i was eating at Kabuto and sitting at the table with me and my friends was this lady who claimed to be a physic. And she went over everyone at the table, and made brief references to things in their lives, and when she got to me she just stared, and said that she believed that I had physic abilities...I have always kept this in the back of my head and now maybe there is some sort of truth to it.

(Oh and for all you out there who don't believe the story about Kubuto (and I have this weird feeling that you may not believe me) you can ask Sarah F. she was there with me, although shes pretty hard to get in contact with, but if you see her, ask....i dare you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home