Friday, July 28, 2006

Have Cooler Will Travel.

So I returned yesterday from my business trip to Ocean Isle beach, with a detour through Oak Island.

While there I made a purchase that might change the face of tail-gating as we (ECU fans) know it. Yes..I think that I am the first person I know to own a moped cooler. It was one of the best impulse buys I have ever made!

Right now its in a box in my car, but once its assembled I will post some pics of me and my phat new ride. Until then go to the website below...and the price on the website is way off from what I payed for it, so don't go thinkin I dropped 400.00 on this thing.

http://www.monstermotorscooter.com/x-50.html

Mine is yellow, and once assembled will be decked out in ECU stickers. I will be giving test drives at home coming. I was also dared to drive the cooler from Greenville to Raleigh for the NC State game...while I think this might give me my 15 minutes of fame....the thought of it taking a month to get to Raleigh does not excite me....but it makes me laugh. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see this thing- I think I may drive up there this coming week to film the initial test run- possibly video in the making to post on your blog~! Best idea you have ever had hands down.....

Becky

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger crice said...

I had a sneaky suspision you would enjoy my purchase Becky.

 
At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home