Monday, July 17, 2006

yes...its hot

Have you ever noticed in the summertime that a popular conversation topic is the heat, and how hot it is? No matter where you go people are talking about how "humid it is", how the "temp says its 94, but with humidity its really 102", or "thank goodness fo a/c". I went to three different appointments today, and at each one of them everyone from the secretary, to my client, to randoms that i passed by commented on how hot it was. One woman who I had never seen before in my life said to me in passing "well its not just hot out here...its hell hot"

Heres my point....yes...we know its hot. And yes, maybe it is as hot as hell or "hell hot" but why do we constantly have to keep bringing it up? It only reminds us of how hot it really is. Is there nothing else we can talk about? Its summer people...summer, and July, and both of those equal hot, and in NC and on down south it equals overbearing humidity. How come every summer people get more and more suprised by the rising temps? Or why in the summer is it on top of everyones conversation list?? When people say things like "Geez its a hot one!!" I want to just say..."yeah...well...uhh...it IS summer."

So yes...it IS hot, overbaringly-sweat through your clothes-no point in make-up-hell hot. Lets just stop bringing it up.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 5:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home