Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I heart bravo.

Im really excited because my favorite show project Runway starts tonight for the 3rd season. (well tonight is just the pre-"casting" show, just an introduction on who will be on, and they will tease us with some highlights for the season)

I love this show. Love it. Even when this show was nothing..I loved this show. I love reality tv. but this show is reality with an edge...its reality with creativity built in...and that just makes me really happy. Its not so much about these people, but what they can create, and at times that is what shocks and amazes me by this show. It also gives a glimpse into the fashion world...which is also very intriguing to me.

So Bravo Bravo. You guys have your act together. With shows like Project Runway, Queer Eye, and (my new guilty pleasure) Kathy Griffin: My life on the D list, you have made what could have been a meak tv watching summer...into something that makes me look forward to weeknight programming.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home