Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back to the Beach

Well I am headed to the beach today...for work.
Yeah...it is nice to be able to think that I am getting out of Greenville for a couple of days, and it is also cool that I will be amongst the sand and the ocean breeze. But it also kind of sucks. If it's summer time and I am at the beach then I want to be at the beach. Not in a suit riding around visiting clients.
I leave after work today. So I will get there tonight late, and then tommorow I am going non-stop. Hopefully I can atleast squeeze in a short walk on the beach, and maybe a fabulous seafood dinner.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Blogger gordian knot said...

i hate these kind of crapy-spam comments.
wish i were at the beach!

 
At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home