Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Idol Chat

So last nite was the first nite of American Idol...it is finally to the point where America can vote for who they love. thank god.

The nite started off strong, and then my girl Paris got up there, and sang her little heart out. For those of you who may have watched, but don't know who Paris is she sang "midnight train to georgia" Not only is this one of my favorite songs...and me and B's song, she tore it up, and got nothing but rave reviews from Randy, Paula, and Simon. I could have turned the tv off right there, and been happy voting for her.

Some of the others you can tell will be leaving in a week or two. Mark my words that scary opera girl will be gone next week. While I was getting ready for bed I was wondering if even her parents would vote for her. And how did she make it this far? And why are her lips so weird, and just what was she thinking in general. Nobodys idol is an opera singer...at least not in America.

So then as I was ready to vote for Paris, who came along but the last girl who's mother is a voice teacher....I don't know her name, she sang Streisand, and tore it up. Babs would be proud. Now Im at a loss on who to vote for, so every week I will vote for both. Its only fair. And I will pray that in the end its not just those two standing, because that kind of decision is one that I could never make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home