Thursday, January 19, 2006

One thing Boys will never understand...

On the eve of my period last night....I lost it.
Me and the Beau had ordered take out. I had literally been thinking about my chicken fingers all day, and the delectible sauce they are served with. So we went and picked up our meal, and broke the most important take-out rule there is...check the bag before you leave the store. In my excitement about dinner I just forgot that step. And when i got home I opened my styrofoam container to find they had given me the wrong f*&%n sauce. Now on a usual night I would have just used something else for sauce, but nope...last night with my period closely approaching...I lost it. If I had been alone, I would have probably screamed, pulled on my hair, and burst into tears, but there were too many people around. I instead stomped my feat and gritted my teeth and did a mute scream to myself. Then when B (obviously seeing how frustrated I was) offered to go get the sauce I screamed at him. Then i proceeded to pout over my meal...I only ate one chicken finger...then later that evening downed the rest of my birthday cake. It was then and only then that I got over the sauce incident. It is amazing how hormones can send you into hysterics over the smallest things. Its also amazing that the people around you still love you and bring you cake when you act like a complete crazy over nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home