Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the funny one: an explanation

I was asked recently why my blog was called The Funny One...so I thought I would clear this up for all 5 of my faithful readers.
There are 3 types of people in this world...pretty people, funny people, and sidekicks. (now this is purely my opinion...if you don't agree stop reading)
Firstly Pretty people....do we really need to explain what a pretty person is??
Now a sidekick might need a little explanation. Sidekicks are great, and what pretty people, and the funny alike thrive on. For funny people sidekicks are a constant laugh track that comes along to bars, and shopping with you. Sidekicks are genuinly good people, who might not always like being the center of attention. But they love to have a good time thus they hang with the Funnies. Every once and a while Sidekicks will have a crazy streak to them. Its usually the Funny people who bring this out about them. Sidekicks generally keep it real, and have very chill personalities. Now Sidekicks of pretty people are a little different. I really don't know much about them, but as a general rule they usually don't like the Funnies.
I consider myself to be in the catagory of funny person...funny people are great to have around. They like being the center of attention, and love to make everyone around them more comfortable. When you are funny people don't want you to have a bad day, or be down because then you aren't as funny. People assume you aren't necessarilly "real"...but when you are the Funny One you keep it as real as possbile with the people worth keeping it real. The Funny one can be pretty too though. But when people tell Funny People they look pretty there sometimes is a suprising tone in there voice...almost like they can't believe it. So this is me...all my life I have been the Funny One, and I like my place just fine. I hope this clears things up for people who were curious....now are you funny, pretty, or a sidekick??...

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to think of myself as the "sidekick" - esp. when I was around you and we all know how embarrassed I get, hence I do NOT like to be the center of attention. Just "kickin'" along - a

 
At 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i know thats right...

2008 the funny one for president

 
At 9:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

C and I the orginal " Funny Ones"

 
At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been called a funny one myself from time to time..

maybe we should have a convention.

god if it wasnt for this blog, i would really have to work at work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home