Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am hungry.

I am on a diet...well not really a diet, I am just cutting out the bad stuff before the holidays. My thought is that if I shed a few pounds before the Christmas cookies start coming out then I won't gorge myself and gain 10 pounds this year over the holiday. So I am trying to eat right...cutting back portions, lots of fruits, and veggies...you know the drill.

But right now I am starving. Its the third day of my diet, and for some reason my track record always shows the third day is the hardest for me....if I can just get through this hunger then tommorow should be smooth sailing. Until of course this weekend when I see BK, and I am sure my good eating habits will go strait down the drain....hopefully not though.

Im so hungry that the "christmas cookie" scented yankee candle that I am burning at the moment is even tempting. It does smell just like a christmas cookie...how do they do that?

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay strong! and for petes sake, switch to a holly scent candle . . .way less tempting

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home