Thursday, October 19, 2006

so sorry

Well I have been a little bit busy. And please don't think because I have the time to write a quick blog to my friends that my business has subsided....because it has not. I will be busy until the first week of December. At that point I will be able to catch up with all of you that I miss dearly, and have not been a good friend to these past few months.

You may wonder...what have I been doing with myself, and keeping so busy...or you might not care...at any rate you are here now...so might as well read on.

First I was in a show, and that show went up a few weeks ago. Directly after the show closed I had auditions for another show...Scrooge. No not Bill Murrays Scrooged (notice the different spelling) but none-the-less practically the same story line. So now instead of being on the stage I have taken the reigns of a director. And this gig is a paying one! It is so different directing than acting. Actors have it sooo easy. They take care of themselves, and thats it. As a director you are in charge of everyone. And it can be daunting at times. But Im sure that is why they are paying me the big bucks...;)

I am also now selling Mary Kay Cometics. I enjoy make-up, and love the color pink so I said what the hey...threw caution to the wind, and now I am a full fledged beauty consultant. Please visit my website www.marykay.com/corinarice and i can be your personal rep. The skin care line is amazing...seriously ladies its number one in the WORLD. And there make-up is fun too.

This weekend we are getting ready for Homecoming 2006. This is the one weekend a year that all the ladies that I graduated with...and the men too come back together to tie one on just like we were in college. Friday night we are having a cocktail party at me and S's and then Saturday mimosas in the morning followed by a day of tailgating, and the "big" game. Then we will round things up with a dinner at Chicos. I can't wait to see everyone...but my house is also a mess, and I have not quite scheduled when I am going to clean it up.

So in closing I will try and post more often...I have been a bad blogger and I apologize. Until then...for all you pirates missing homecoming this year...you will be missed. For all those who never were a pirate...well...you are just missing out. no but seriously I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home