Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Columbus Day to ME!

My tooth is killing me. I had dental work done last week, and one tooth refuses to get well. Also my allergies are acting up...that could be blamed on the fact that for the past month I have been working on a show in a theatre, that like most theatres, is old, and dusty.

But neither my allergies or a throbbing tooth could bring me down. Because once this week is over Im pretty excited about this weekend...

My show opens Thurs. and it promises to be a laugh out loud hit. We are dying for an audience, and once we have one it will really take off. I have missed being on stage, and having an audience, and getting to hold for their laughter.

My man is coming, and staying not 2 but 3 nights! Im really excited about this because doing the long distance thing weekends are really all we usually have..but since he has Columbus Day off from work he gets to stay through Monday. This makes me happy.

My parents are coming for my show Saturday. I love my parents, and haven't seen them since the first of August. I know that isn't a long time, but Im looking forward to seeing them.

Also, there will be a lot of people in town. I wish I could say they were all making the trip to see my show, well some of them are, but in reality they are coming for the UVA vs. ECU game. At any rate it will be good to see old friends.

So now I just have to get through the week...which at this rate seems like it will never end. sigh.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww....we are in a boat together! wish i could make it for the show....i know ya'll have been working hard! good luck and call me!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger gordian knot said...

break a leg gal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home