Wednesday, October 04, 2006

first i felt stupid...then i felt old...

So last night at rehersal I was backstage talking with one of the younger members of the cast. He is 17....whew...17! Anyways I said something, and it was a quote from a FRIENDs episode....if you know the quote then great. It was one the Pheobe said to someone..."She's his lobster" I love that quote, but when I said it the boy in the cast just stared at me blankly. I just assumed that he didn't know that particular quote so I told him it was from friends, and he replied..."Oh..I have never seen that show"...I couldn't believe it. But then he was probably in elementary school when the show was in its hay day. But to me its just one of those shows that everyone should have atleast seen once...right???? Or is the show just part of my generation and up??

**On another totally random note, on nick at nite now they have been showing Designing Women...the old ones with Suzanne, and Charlene. I love that show. I would love to work at the Sugerbaker design firm.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep checking - what are you too busy to write another one just kidding! but really, i check my e-mail and this blog everyday so get on it! love u

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home