Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Corina's Catch Up!

Sorry for being MIA here of late....but alas this is the last week of my show, and then I will have my life back! Yippee. I don't know what I will do with myself.

So yeah. The show goes up Thursday. And will run through Sunday. It is cute...Christmasy, and cute.

Other than the show I have just been a worker bee by day, and I head to the theatre nightly. Friday nights after rehearsal me and Steph drank wine from a box, and discovered that the 11 dollar box leaves quite a hangover the next day...might as well spring for the good stuff, and get Franzia. Then I actually had Saturday off, and spent it on the couch, and then later at 519. There I discovered a new beer that I enjoy....Grolsch (that might be spelled wrong) Blonde Lager. Its delicious. Normally I am a miller lite kind of gal, but lately I have been getting into the nicer stuff.

This weekend there will be people in town...my rents, and BK, and his dad and Grandma are also coming to see the show!

Then its a 3 day work week (yeah!) and its home for thanksgiving. I haven't been home in a while since ...the beginning of August. I can't wait to eat turkey.

And that is my life in a nutshell. I apologise again for the lack of posts, but there will be more soon!

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

break a leg!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home