Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Winter, Spring, Summer, FALL

I am ready for fall. I am ready for a chill in the air. I am ready to not have to get into a 100 degree car, with a hot steering wheel. Im ready to layer clothes, instead of trying to wear as little as possible. I am ready for weekend events that don't involve swimsuits. Im ready for FALL.

There are so many things that I love about the season fall. I love that during the day its in the lower 70's upper 60's, but at nights its brisk and cool. And maybe, just maybe you might smell someones fireplace in the distance. I love fall because you can wear jeans, but still get away with your favorite flip flops. I love that fall brings on football, and tailgating, and drinking beer with friends, and grilling out hot-dogs.

I like fall because I love sweaters. If its cable knit this girl is a happy camper. I like fall because its a whole new wardrobe. There are pieces to pull out from the previous fall, but then stores have a whole new crop of wardrobe items ripe for the picking. Im so excited about the new fall colors, and fabrics and styles that I could just scream!

Summer has it's place in my heart don't get me wrong. I love the beach, and the pool, and boat drinks, and being tan...but I have done all those to death this summer. Im ready for the mountains, and fireplaces, a good glass of red.

If you can't tell...I am a little over summer.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

 
At 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know thats...
i love the fall.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home