Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dana Fisher

There is a woman that every day makes my life a little more stressful. Her name is Dana Fisher. Dana is the main contact for one of my biggest accounts. I talk to her almost everyday, or atleast every other day. However every time I call her she has no clue who I am. I spend the first 5 minutes of every phone conversation re-explaining who I am, and why I am calling. We have spoken probably 15-20 times before, yet she still is at a total loss of who I am when I call. Today Dana Fisher called me...and her message went as follows....

"Hi, My name is Dana Fisher with the ____ _____. I am calling regarding a billboard that we have with your company. I was wondering if you could give me a call back at your earliest convenience...my number is ###-###-####. And again my name is Dana Fisher thats D A N A F I S H E R with the ______ _____. Thank you so much."

Not only did she give me her name twice and spell it she also gave me her phone number which I already have on file. Dana...what is the deal.?

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your gym mate named Shep by any chance?
MO

 
At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats some funny shit.. at least its not ann sorrell... she would have your number on speed dial and pretend she had never spoken with you at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home