Friday, April 21, 2006

Chillin, and Grillin

I am a winter girl through and through...I really think its my favorite season. Maybe its because I sweat constantly in the summer. Or maybe its because the second my hair senses humidity it is a mess....or maybe I just like cozy sweaters, and hot chocolate. But the one thing I hate about winter is you can't grill out.

One of my favorite passtimes is having, or attending a cook-out, and its just not the same in Winter. Its too cold, and Margaritas and Corona just don't go well with sweaters and boots. Now that spring is officially in the air, it is the official season to drag out the grill and throw on some charcoal. Its supposed to be 83 degrees today, and to me anything fro 78-87 degrees is perfect grilling weather.

So I have my steaks in marinade, and I have a handle of tequila just waiting to get mixed with sour mix. If you are in the neighborhood and smell something good its probably our grill going. Stop by, but bring your own booze...heres to spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home