Thursday, April 06, 2006

i love a complimentary happy hour

Right now i am in HOT-lanta on business. I have spent the last two days riding with one of the senior sales reps, and the only other female sales reps in my company. awesome lady to be around...i really have learned a lot these past two days about selling, but she could stand to put the blackberry down from time to time, but anyways... it has been two very exhausting days.

after days like these were you are just on the go from 8-6 non-stop i really can see why my father always would come home and have a drink after work. being on and charismatic for customers, or your boss, can be exhausting. and a girl needs a margarita, or a glass of wine at the end of a hard day. this was one of those days.

i had pretty much decided the only way I could get a drink was to walk to some bar after i checked into my hotel....upon arrival i figured out there were no bars, or even resteraunts close by. i was giving up the idea and then i walked into my hotel. behold...tons of people in the lobby holding glasses of wine, and ice cold beers, and munching on cheese, and apps! the girl at the front desk handed me my key, and said "have a nice stay, and please enjoy our complimentary happy hour". I wanted to jump over that counter and give her a hug. cheers to you front desk woman. you and your hotel rock...

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i know thats right

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home