Saturday, January 06, 2007

im baaaaaack!

Well after a whirlwind that was Dec. I am finally back, and ready to blog myself right on thru 2007. So much to tell and catch up on, but for now I will just give the highlights....

Christmas was wonderful, I had a nice long visit with the fam. Highlights included spending time with my adorable nephew, seeing old friends at the Red Barons bday, watching almost the entire season of 90210 with my sister in law, and bro, and of course the new tradition of playing balderdash on christmas night with the fam.

New Years was a blast, we all rendevoused in Richmond VA for a Mans club/ WoCo good time. Stayed at the Omni, and were a stones throw from all the great bars. It was fab.

I started my new job...I am still selling billboards, but with a new company that is based just outside of Raleigh. So far so good...the people are nice, the commute is a bitch, but other than that I am really enjoying myself.

With the holiday over, and the new year upon us I have been a bit busy, but don't worry Ill fill everyone in on what is happening from time to time. And I will post pictures ASAP....I got a new digital camera for christmas, and in attempting to install the software on my computer I have realized that my CD rom has "gone bad" or atleast thats what my brother the computer wiz has told me. So when he fixes it Ill be posting pics from Christmas, new years, and whatever I take pics of between now and then.

Happy 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home