Thursday, December 07, 2006

So yeah, I am a bit competitive.

Ok, so back in the summer my apt. complex hosted a contest which you were to decorate your porch....first prize being $500. Well loving to decorate, and also loving $500 dollars I was in. I planted flowers, bought rugs, even re-painted the "bench". It looked adorable...tasteful, and adorable. But I didn't win, I didn't even get a runner up $50. And to be quite honest...it pissed me off. It still kind of pisses me off. Because my design was tasteful, and pretty. I feel like I should have atleast gotten a little recognition.

Well now is my chance. My apt. complex is hosting a Christmas porch decorating contest, and I am entering. First prize once again being $500. I have already seen some of the other porches that I am competing against, and as far as I can tell I have a pretty good shot. If you have ever seen my parents house at Christmas you will know that Christmas decorating runs in my blood. I will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont leave me hanging . . .how is the decorating going? will there be pics soon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home