Thursday, September 21, 2006

hair today gone tommorow

So I am having a bit of hair trauma this week...
Well its been going on for a while.
A lot of you know that this summer on a whim I went pretty blonde. And at first I was loving it. I felt so summery. But now its getting cooler out, and i could not be sicker of my hair color. Whats worse is that I have horrible roots showing now, and I feel like I look a bit like trash.
I also feel like all this blonde has damaged my hair a bit, and I just feel like its a frizzy mess.
I also think that I need a bit of a more grown up style. So Im getting it chopped, dyed back to the original color, and revamped...hopefully tommorow.**
Also if anyone out there ever hears me say that i want to go blonde, as my friends can you please talk me out of this. It is way too much to manage, and keep up with.





**not chopped off completely, but a little shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home