Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i heart cable.

Ok So Wednesday is a good day, because...well...the week is half way over, but not only that when Wednesday comes that means Project Runway is on, and that makes this girl very happy.

Another thing that makes me really happy is that next week the new season of Greys Anatomy comes on. If you didn't see the finale of last season, then I feel sorry for you, because that was one of the best finales I have ever seen. Literally the next day I couldn't get it out of my head. For those of you who missed it, it will be on again tommorow night. Please watch it, and call me, and we will cry together over Denny on the phone. I feel so sorry for Izzie..all dressed up, and then her fiance dies of a blood clot. It just couldn't have been sadder, but then Alex swooping her off of that hospital bed and holding her, and will Dr. Burke ever operate again???..ahhh...is it weird that i think these people are real?

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... so if anyone didn't watch the finale there is no reason to know.. because you just outlined --albeit vaguely-- everything that happened.

i think they are real too. i can't wait...

 
At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hold you personally responsible for the fact that I watched Project Runway last night as well as last week! Thanks for the dumb addiction..

 
At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hold you personally responsible for the fact that I watched Project Runway last night as well as last week! Thanks for the dumb addiction..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home