Tuesday, January 03, 2006

On Top of the World



My New Years was spent on the tip top of a mountain in WV. Now Virginia might be for lovers, but WV is for crazies...but we were far away from the crazies in Snowshoe WV. There we skied, and drank, and drank some more. I think I was better at the drinking...thank you ECU. But here are some pictures...enjoy, and wherever you were at midnight...I bet you weren't singing Dixie Land delight with a bunch of boys from Mobile.


<----this could be my favorite picture

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dancing with your roomate until your ankles give out is great, but being called a jackass by a complete stranger from Alabama who looks like the guy from the Goonies is classic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home