Thursday, June 14, 2007

where did all the bravo go?

Last night I was very excited, because while evening television has been awful lately, i was really looking forward to the season premiere of Top Chef. I was all set to DVR, and began searching and searching to find the channel. And it was nowhere to be found. Time Warner cable doesn't offer the Bravo channel. I don't get it. I get 6 MTV's but not even one Bravo. I can watch ESPN in 10 different languages if I wanted to, but I can't catch my favorite tv shows. So I called Time Warner just hoping maybe it was a mistake, and nope it was no mistake. Bravo isn't available in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, etc. It just makes me wonder. If I get every other channel then why am I lacking Bravo? Does it have anything to do with their programming and the fact that they feature people, and television that some A$$holes in this bible belt im living in don't agree with? Or am I jumping to conclusions??

Whatever the reason may be has really put a dent into my summer tv watching. I love Top Chef, and Kathy Griffin my life on the D list. And don't get me started about Project Runway. I still haven't really come to terms that I might be missing that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home