Monday, June 11, 2007

corina's catch up

So its been a minute...
Heres whats going on with me.
Me and BK just got a puppy. She and English Bulldog, and her name is Hazel, short for Hazelnut. And she is a love...and also the laziest dog I have ever met. She enjoys lounging on the couch, and usually only gets up when there is food served, or she needs a bathroom break. I have tons of pictures, but I got a new computer, and the old computer (which was stolen) got stolen with the software for my camera. So right now I have tons of pics, but no way to load them to my computer. But I am ordering the software, and will load them ASAP.
Other than that, I am enjoying the warm summer weather. Counting down the days till the beach trip. And working working working.

Pictures soon to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home