Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sorry...I have been a bad blogger.

Yeah I know...I suck at blogging lately. But its not because I don't want to. Its just that every time I think of something its usually late at night right before bed, and the last thing I want to do is crawl out of bed and blog.

But I promise to be better.

There is a lot to blog about...I now live with a boy. Me and BK are finally together. And things are wonderful. It feels so comfortable. We have a new little house, in a cute little neighborhood, and things are just going well.

Work is going well. I love my job, and love the people I work for.

Things are just good.

I know this one was short, but I will try and be a better blogger. Until next time....

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay your back - it's only been 2 months!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home