Tuesday, April 24, 2007

give me three steps...to the left to the left

this weekend starts the kick off to Corina's summer of concerts. I didn't get to a single concert last year, and I am planning on making up for that this year. So far Im seeing three shows and all three couldn't be more different. This weekend will be a varitable mullet, and tank top fest at Lynard Skynard, and Hank Williams Jr. Im excited about this concert because there is a big group of us going, and it will be a good time. Only drawback is that its indoors. It seems like Skynard, and Hank wouldn't do indoor shows. But we will see how it goes. Then last week I just got tickets (second row tickets now less) to Beyonce. Laugh if you will, or get jealous. This will be an awesome concert. And I can't wait till July 28th. Im also heading to NYC to see Dispatch in July. It will be my first time seeing them, and my first time in Madison Square Garden. So three concerts to look forward to and I am open to suggestions as to more concerts to see. Lets go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home