Tuesday, January 16, 2007

decisions decisions...

last nights tv was so good that my remote control was constantly in hand switching between The Golden Globes, 24, and even when the latter were both in commercial Wife Swap. It was 24 that eventually won out, and kept my focus for the longest amount of time, and during the commercials I would tune into the Globes just to see what people were wearing, and to see if they would cut to Angelina Jolie looking angry...did anyone else think she looked angry last night...?

It was so weird because while I was flipping back and forth between the awards show and 24 Jack Bauer was on both programs. I couldn't help but wonder if while he was sitting there and not winning an award he was thinking..."you know I might not win a golden globe but i am kicking some ass on Fox right now". Jack Bauer is so cool. I wonder if Keifer thinks Jack Bauer is cool. Although it was pretty uncool how that nuclear bomb went off...we won't hold that against you Jack.

Anyways if you aren't watching 24 you should...rent the first season, take a rainy weekend and watch it strait thru...you can thank me later.

And if you didn't catch the Globes heres my pic for best and worst dressed...see all of them here:
http://www.eonline.com/index.jsp

Best Female
Sheryl Crow & Hillary Swank

Worst Female:
A tie between those desperate ladies Eva, and Nicolette seriously they looked like prom-goers.

Best Male:
Patrick McDreamy Dempsey

Worst Male:
Clint Eastwood...what were you thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home