Monday, August 06, 2007

August 6th











I can't believe it is already August 6th. This summer has whizzed on by, I guess because I have been a busy little bee. Between work, and weekend vacations July seemed to go by at warp speed. There was the week long beach trip, a trip to NYC, a trip to Charlotte to visit the fam, and that was July.








Last weekend was one of the first weekends in a while that me and BK were home for the entire weekend. It was great. I cleaned, and cooked. We had people over Saturday evening, and we even had a play date for Hazel....her brother Dixon came to stay for the weekend. Its always nice to slow things down a bit, and have a lazy weekend here and there.








Now I am ready for fall to get here...and football season to start. First home game is Sept. 8th...I think, and apparently the pirates are looking good this season.*








Heres some pics from July. Enjoy...and I promise to be a better blogger.








*Every year before football season there are some die-hard ECU fans that say "this is the year" and "the team is really looking good" and i always believe them, and by the end of the season people say things like..."well we had a really tough schedule" or "well you know we are in a rebuilding year" I just hope this year we really are decent...atleast let us beat NC State, and Carolina is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home