Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Peachy.

Well a new year is here!
Before 2008 came I got a lovely suprise, Budge got down on one knee Christmas eve and asked me to marry him. So 2008 will definitly hold some wedding planning, but I think 2009 will be the actual year of the ceremony.
Also this 2008 me and Budge are moving into our new home. We will be homeowners in 2008. We close on our house January 30th...of course that could always get pushed back, but right now our fingers are crossed! The start of 2008 will be lots of packing. Luckily our new house is not too far from our old one so we can move gradually. Hopefully this will be the last move for a while...I hate packing and unpacking.
We are so excited about the house, and the engagement...sometimes I feel the need to pinch myself that life is moving along so well. Im sure 2008 will have its share of ups and downs, but its starting off just peachy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home